Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Congrats Martin and Kathleen!!!

I'm the worst blogger ever! It has been a whole month since my last post! I'll start back slowly and try to catch up...

CONGRATS MARTIN AND KATHLEEN! On December 11th, one of my best friends, Kathleen, got engaged to her wonderful boyfriend, Martin. I couldn't be happier for the two of them because I know how happy they make each other. Kathleen and I go way back- from our days in Mr. Vaughn's 8th grade math class (obviously we just talked to each other more than we learned anything as evident by our less than stellar math skills) , to cheerleading, to living together Sophomore year in college- we always have a way of making each other crack up. It's exciting to see someone so close to me go through the same thing I just went through. The moment you see the ring and realize this is actually happening, the tears of happiness and the sheer of exhaustion of telling everyone the good news. Such an amazing time!

Can't wait to help in the wedding planning! :)

The beautiful bride-to-be

The future Mr. and Mrs. Carr

The girls before a night out to celebrate! (It was golf themed...that is why we are dressed like that!)

More to come soon on mine and Mike's East Coast Christmas extravaganza!

No comments:

Post a Comment