Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Line Up

November is going to be a FUN month! Mike and I have plenty of great friends and family coming to visit and we cannot wait to show them our new home!

The line up:

Tomorrow (Nov 6): One of my dear college friends and sorority sisters, Meredith, is coming from Charlotte, NC. I cannot wait to see her! Meredith and I always have such a great time and she never fails to keep me laughing.

Nov 14: Jaime is making her annual trip out west where she will be participating in the Susan G. Komen Three Day breast cancer walk. I'm so inspired to Jaime's dedication to this great cause. I hope to do it with her next year.

Nov 25: Mike's parents and youngest sister, Katie, will be out here for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to make my very own Thanksgiving dinner as a wife. Sounds kind of old fashioned for this working woman, but oh well :) We will miss Kelly and Nick (and Polo of course!) but it should be a lot of fun and especially nice to host family on our first Thanksgiving as a married couple.

Oh and on another visitor note- the Petersons will be making their way out here in early February! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment