Thursday, September 17, 2009

Too Cute Not To Post

I just can’t even stand the cuteness of this picture. I love Josie and K-Dog’s matching PJs!!

So a little back story on K-Dog. On my 21st birthday, Mike got me a Coach purse and he did a Build-A-Bear (more specifically a Build-A-Dog) that looked like my beloved dog, Cassie. As many of you know I always got teased because Cassie and I looked alike, so he named the dog K-Dog, complete with a little birth certificate and everything. Not a bad present for having been dating for like one week!

Anyways, K-Dog kicked around for years and I just couldn’t bring myself to get rid of her, based on sentimental reasons. Finally I gave her over to my niece, Josie, who took an immediately liking to her. Apparently Jes had some baby pajamas that no longer fit Abby and….BAM….an insanely cute picture was born!

2 comments: