Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So long, Farewell..... See you soon!

The Saturday before the big move, Mike and I went out with some amazing friends! Taking it back to circa 2005, we went to Ned Devine's in Herndon- an old favorite hang out spot. It was SO much fun having so many of our friends together one more time before we move. Of course there were some hilarious antics throughout the night, as there always are. We had such a great time!


The ultimate trio. BFFs, if you will. This was just one of a series of hysterical pictures of the three of us. We look so darn happy!


All the pretty ladies!

Ry Ry and Jaime- two of the best friends we could ever ask for! Plus, I love Pat's ridiculous faces in the background, as he always does! Never fails to crack me up :)


Patty. I'm not sure why this sign was so funny...but at the time it was.


Mike and I have been so blessed with such wonderful friends and I know these friendships will last for years to come....no matter where we live! Some of us have been friends for 15, even 20 years! Although we will miss everyone dearly, this is not good bye...just see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment