Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This One's For Jaime!

I forgot to mention something very exciting about our arrival to San Diego. When we arrived, waiting at my door step was a box addressed to Kara McDermott. Of course, I figured it was a wedding gift…perhaps some more of our everyday dishes or some wine glasses. I was wrong. As I tore into the package, I came to find out it was my very own Snuggie, sent to me from my dear friend Jaime. If you don’t know what a Snuggie is, then you haven’t been watching enough TV. The infomercial is on ALL the time. The Snuggie is a blanket with arms! Because it is just SO annoying when you have to do something and your blanket falls off! Mostly, I just love the infomercial. It is really hilarious and corny and I particularly love the scene where a whole family is wearing their Snuggies at a sporting event.


Jaime and I have always talked about how I should get a Snuggie because I’m always cold. Thanks Jaime for the thoughtful gift!


Enjoy some pics :)







3 comments:

  1. hahaha i love it! #1 Mike looks like he in a cult or something. #2 you are swimming in it!! so great.. you should def take it to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look ridiculous and i love it! i agree, mike is in a blue man cult

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know - that thing is huge!!!

    Lauren, when will we be able to comment on your blog!?

    ReplyDelete