Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Best. Hair Experience. Ever.

You never realize how much research you need to do when you move to a new city- new doctor, new dentist, new gym...new hair salon. As many may know, I hate getting my hair done. It takes a ridiculously long time and I end up spending a ton of money. Well I found a real gem here in San Diego. It is a chic little place called Paper Doll Salon located on Garnet in Pacific Beach. I loved it! The decor is super cool/funky, the pricing is reasonable and best of all....they give you wine! So within less than two hours (very efficient for my unruly mane) and 3 glasses of wine, I was no longer channeling Madonna circa 1986 with my awful roots and had a little buzz. Hair and happy hour...I like! Another plus- the hair stylist engaged in just the right amount of conversation- not too much, not too little. I hate when they want to chit chat and all I want to do is read my trashy celeb magazine!

Salon down- now on to doctor and dentist...good thing I knocked out the important one first! ;)

3 comments:

  1. we need a pic of the new do'... have you fixed your camera yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a new camera but it really isn't a new do...just the same old touch up and trim up. Not only do I not age, I don't ever change my hair style either. Maybe I should...what should I do???

    ReplyDelete